Following are the Latest Fashion Clothes for Ladies:
- Office suits:
Latest suit design for ladies includes – Ankle-Length Cigarette Pants together with a blazer. For Office going women this combination of cigarette pant & blazer looks super versatile. Wear this as a part of a two-piece suit. This is one of the latest suit design for ladies to wear at the office. In a corporate world, Colour preference can go for camel, beige or navy blue.
- Beautiful dress for your date:
Show some leg on a first date with a polished miniskirt. Accessorize yourself with a matching choker & hand accessory. Then play down with low heels, which you’ll be thankful for when the date takes a spontaneous, long-walk turn to a beach. You can also go for Floral dresses; these dresses are a sure-fire seller for the year as they give both simple & classy look.
- Enjoy your night parties:
If are attending a cocktail party and you feel that you wardrobe need new dress for the occasion. So, try mix n matching with a mini skirt in a formal fabric and add a sexy bustier on top. Statement accessories will take this look even further. So, accessorize yourself with classy vintage jewellery including choker and bracelets.
- Winter Outings:
If you’re looking to step up your sweater game now that 2018 has rolled around, a lattice back sweater is trending. This trend is exactly what it sounds like: a row of crisscrossing straps on the back of your top giving you more sexier look.
We all love tops with a pretty back. In past trends, we’ve been rocking lace bralettes with low back shirts, but this latest winter trend seems to be the perfect hybrid of modesty and showing a little-unexpected skin. Wear one with your favourite skinnies or a pair of shorts with boots.
- Fashion tip for designers:
With Changing fashion trends it’s just that as a designer you should update yourself with the changing trends. Following
- Prints: You think of checks as being strictly for winters-only, but they’re making a convincing case for being spring’s Print. So, check going to rock this spring season. Summer is incomplete without florals and pretty dresses. Try them in full brief style or in a high-necked blouse with a pair of shorts. You can also design off-white themed gown if you are designing a typical marriage function.
- Colour: The colour for the season is Pastels. Delicate sugared almond shades have turned themselves into a fashion statement. As a designer, you can design with one-shouldered dresses and draped shapes in delicate shades of palest pink and green.
- Know the Neckline: Making note of what better works for you and what doesn’t is key, and neckline plays a huge roll in this. The neckline is the part that shows off your pretty face, so be sure to get it right.
- Sleeves: Call it a come back from 90’s but BIG shoulders and sleeves are everywhere for spring. Most commonly suggested in soft blouses and shirts with miniskirts or skinny jeans.