There are many attributes in UC Browser, which improves it when compared to other Web Browsers. It has included a few traits with which clients most effectively and without intrusion can browse on the internet. When you install UC browser on your mobile, quite a lot of applications are installed with it. These applications are known as ‘add-on’.
These are a few of the primary add-ons – Adblock, Facebook, Speedmod, Browse quicker, discover in page, UC gadget, clipboard and so on., which are as of now accessible in UC Browser, and UC Browser add-on’ (Video Downloader Qr Code Generator, Share, UC Cleaner: Clean Memory, File Share Assist, Anyshare, Cricket, Game Center, Facebook Uploader, Save Page, Gesture, Translator, Private Bookmark, Screenshot, Qr Scanner, CricBuzz, AutoReload and so on.) you can download from the store. There are likewise a few add-ons which users need not download but it comes with UC Browser already installed and without data, when the UC Browser is open, at that point it consequently with the UC Browser loads in the Memory. UC Browser, which takes up more memory space, so the pages open slowly. So today I will reveal to you that how you can install and uninstall the add-ons.
Now in the UC Mini Browser 10.9.0.731 update add-ons alternative name is changed to Tools and they have coordinated numerous choice. Consequently some extra will be introduced as of now and you can’t uninstall them now.
Download & Install-
- First, open the UC Browser on your smartphone.
- Next move to UC Add-on stores
- Once you click on the install button a few of the add-ons are automatically installed. But a few add-ons may have to be installed by you after you download the browser.
- After installing click on the done tab.
- You can see now that your UC browser add-on has been effectively installed.
How to Uninstall UC Browser Add-ons using apps manager-
- Go to the settings on your smartphone.
- Find and click on Applications Manager alternative.
- In the Apps, you can find a lot of tabs. Click on transfer alternative.
- Scroll down and locate your app such as UC Browser VideoDownloader. After locating click on the app.
- Now the App info screen will appear and then click on Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog box will emerge on the screen. Click on the OK button.