The vibrant city of St Louis is famed for its exquisite structures, fascinating cityscape, as well as an abundance of activities to indulge in. John Eilermann St. Louis underlines that this upscale and modern city attracts people from near and far with its friendly and effervescent atmosphere, as well as numerous interesting attractions.
John Eilermann St. Louis underlines a few important aspects of the city
Located near the western banks of the prominent Mississippi River, St. Louis is a beautiful city that is highly famed for its great culture, intriguing history, and a distinct modern charm. John Eilermann St. Louis says that there are many reasons why this city is popular among the people of the United States. Here are a few of those reasons:
- Location: The city of St. Louis is advantageously located near the Missouri River and the Mississippi River, and features awe-inspiring landscapes and extremely rich vegetation. Due to its location, this city often experiences extreme temperatures, both in the summer and winter months. People often know about this city due to the great proximity it has with the major rivers, as well as due to its majestic cityscape.
- Finest beers: Beers are incredibly popular in the American households, and St. Louis is particularly big on beers. This city is famed for being one of the biggest beer producing areas of the nation. The incredible quantities of beers manufactured at St. Louis are sold locally, nationally and even globally. There are more than twenty distinguished brewing companies present in this city, each of them mass-producing a wide variety of beers. Some of the biggest brewing companies of the planet can even be found in this city. Due to this famous beer culture of St. Louis a festival solely dedicated to it known as the Centennial Beer Festival is held here
- World Aquarium: For the people searching for some family-friendly activity, visiting the World Aquarium of Saint Louis would be a great idea. This establishment comprises of a grand animal sanctuary, conservation research center, as well as an interactive animal exhibition. Visiting the World Aquarium would especially be a great move for families having young, school-going children.
- Baseball: This city is the home ground to the much famous St. Louis Cardinals. This is a professional baseball team which tends to compete in the Major League Baseball, and also is an active member of the National League’s Central Division. People desiring to catch this team in action can easily head over to the Busch Stadium of the city.
- Toasted Ravioli: This is a scrumptious delicacy that was both invented and popularized St. Louis. Due to the delectable taste of the toasted Ravioli its popularity has spread to many other parts of the nation. This dish basically is made by deep-frying the ravioli and is served with marinara sauce and a bit of Parmesan.
John Eilermann St. Louis marks the above-mentioned elements as some of the major claim to fame of this city