The demand for the job in banking sectors is rising exponentially. As lots of candidates apply towards IBPS clerk exam the competition is turning tougher and many people fail in the examination because of their unpreparedness. The aspirants should be aware about the latest exam pattern and syllabus before applying for the post because it is important to follow some strategy to crack the exam easily.
Though the IBPS clerk 2018 notification is not yet released, as per the IBPS Clerk calendar the dates are followed. IBPS clerk Preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on 8/9/15/16.12.18. Candidates who are new to the bank exam do not know where to start the preparation and how to cover all the topics in a short span of time. If you really follow some tactics, then in the first attempt itself you can crack the IBPS Clerk 2018 exam.
IBPS Clerk 2018 selection process is done by conducting two levels of online exam and they are preliminary and mains.
English, Numerical ability, Reasoning ability are the subjects for preliminary exam whereas mains will consist of English, General/Financial awareness, Reasoning ability/ computer aptitude, quantitative aptitude. 30/35/35 are the number of questions asked in prelims and 50/40/50/50 questions are asked in mains for 100/200 marks. 1 hour is for prelims and 2 hours 40 minutes for mains are the timings allotted. IBPS will decide sectional cut-off for all the three subjects. So, candidates should be qualified in each section to move further to mains.
It has been witnessed by the IBPS clerk achievers that IBPS clerk free mock test helped them incredibly to pass out their exam. Though IBPS clerk free mock test is available on the internet, you may even buy paid tests to practice better. In spite of IBPS clerk free mock test contain all the features of real-time exam, taking paid test will raise your confidence level. Hence, do not miss to take IBPS clerk free mock test as much as possible to win in your real-time exam.
Essential points to remember:
- Make an apt timetable to plan your study
- Start your preparation with easy topics and do not neglect the tough topics and do not keep them at the last time for preparation.
- Analyze previous year exam papers to track the difficulty level of the exam and type of questions asked for
- You should solve all questions quickly with speed and accuracy since it is vital for your preliminary exam
- Take a deep research and analysis on the exam pattern and syllabus as it is quite important before starting your preparation
- The Best online study material and IBPS clerk free mock test play a crucial role in the success of your exam. Every test analysis your strength and weakness area and it helps to concentrate on your poor areas.
- Take IBPS clerk free mock test as much as possible to get prepared for your real-time exam. Taking such test will diminish your fear, nervousness before attending the exam. IBPS clerk free mock test helps in many ways such as giving detailed report after completing test so that the aspirant can clearly go through and understand the solution.